Saturday, October 25, 2008

John's Birthday Party

We finally had John's birthday party as we were waiting to Clara's baptism weekend. We had a cookout the night before when all our family got in town.

John's firetruck cake - I had this idea to make this and it sort of turned out how I imagined it. John was happy with it so that is all that matters. Grandad and Popsy
John and Uncle Larkin waiting for the singingSinging Happy Birthday
John with his other cake that I made.

Opening presents


John with his new toolbox that his Great-Grandpa Brown made for him. It also had some of Grandpa's tools in it.



Katy, our neighbor beside of us, and Zoe with Kirsta, our neighbors across the street.

Nana with Clara
Aunt Lola with a sleeping Clara
Clara with Papaw

John and Mommy playing with his new easel.




Photobucket

2 comments:

Lori said...

That is the coolest tool box we've ever seen! You did a great job on the cake!

Macaroni and Cheesecake said...

Looks like fun! I love the firetruck cake! Great job:)