Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Saying Goodbye

I am not good at these goodbye things. I am sure I am going to have to get better at it since I am an Army wife. On Monday my dear friends Sara and Teresa arranged us a babysitter and a girls day to go get pedicures. It was so nice to spend some time together before we leave. I don't know what we are going to do with out them. I don't think there is a week go by that we are all not together. Our kids play great together and I think John would live at Sara's house if we let him since that is normally where we congregate. My new pedi, don't you love my flip-flop tan line?
I don't know how Sara does it, but all the kids lined up in order to get their popsicles. Probably the most calm they were for the day.


1 comment:

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

You're very fortunate to have found such good friends. I'm hoping to find that in AZ. I'd have loved to have joined in yesterday! I'm going for a manicure/pedicure by myself tomorrow as my Mother's Day gift.
Hope the movers showed!