6 years ago
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
The Current State of Our Home
It is 11:30 pm and what am I doing, on the computer blogging. It has been a stressful busy day to say the least. It started out at 7 am when I got up to start getting ready for the packers. Of course, this is the one day the kids decide to BOTH sleep late. John slept until 8:20 and Clara until I woke her up at 8:40. I took John to Chaille's house and got home for the movers who were supposed to be here at 9 am. At 9:45 or so they showed up. Clara could sense the stress and wasn't happy unless I was holding her walking. Burt came home at 2 pm so I went and got John to relieve Chaille of my very energetic little boy. We got home and I ate and decided to take John to get some ice cream. The poor thing walked to his toy box and open his mouth wide and gasp. He wanted his toys out of that box and he was going to take the tape off and dump them out. We got back from ice cream and the movers were here until 5:40. We had dinner plans with Ms. Betty at 6 pm so we rushed to dinner. Then took John to Sara's house so we could go to a residency graduation dessert at Dr. Newton's house. Picked up John at 10 pm, got home, took a shower and it is now finally time for bed. Good night!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Well, progress...sorry it was such a rough day. Poor John-I'm worried about the same things here, so my kids are now going to stay with my mom and dad for a couple of days since I don't have anywhere to send Madsison for even an hour or so. I hope today is a better day.
Post a Comment