6 years ago
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Spaghetti Face
Regression! Yes, John has taken to eating his spaghetti with his fingers. Never mind we have been using utensils for over a year. It is so much more fun to eat spaghetti with your fingers, and a much bigger mess for Mommy to clean up. This is after church on Sunday. Luckily, I took off his church clothes and he didn't want to put clothes back on at the time. So it was a lot easier to clean the spaghetti off of his shoulder, belly, legs, and face. These pictures were taken after I had already wiped him down once. I can't complain that the boy is a great eater so however it goes down I guess.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
John, P had spaghetti last night and his face and hands looked just like yours. P is a "scooper" and just couldn't get the spaghetti to stay on his fork. Hope we get to see you soon.
Love you.
B
We think the spaghetti would look great on your mom's white chairs...just a thought for next time.
Love,
Madison and Luke
Post a Comment