John and Clara were invited to a pirate and mermaid birthday party on Sunday. Here are my little pirate and mermaid ready to go. John wanted his face with a scar and bloody like they did at Disney World's Pirate League so Mommy tried.
Given that this was a party it may not be useful information, but just incase John intends to be a Pirate for Halloween or any other occassion in the near future, I noticed when looking at pirate stuff yesterday at Party City that they had scar tattoos. I thought that was a pretty easy/nifty way to create scars. Just a thought in case you have the need for any future scars. The costumes were great, your kids were super cute as always! Anna :)
Philippians 3:10 Amplified Version For my determined purpose is that I may know Him, that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His person more strongly and more clearly.
1 comment:
Given that this was a party it may not be useful information, but just incase John intends to be a Pirate for Halloween or any other occassion in the near future, I noticed when looking at pirate stuff yesterday at Party City that they had scar tattoos. I thought that was a pretty easy/nifty way to create scars. Just a thought in case you have the need for any future scars. The costumes were great, your kids were super cute as always! Anna :)
Post a Comment