Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Clara's First Soccer Practice

Clara was supposed to have her first soccer practice on Monday but it got rained out. She was pretty bummed about it and rain was threatening today as well. They did get practice in and I think she had a good time. I think she is the smallest in her team of 4-5 year olds. She was pretty good at running after the ball and would get to it first but would often let the other person take it from her.  At one point when they were kicking it into the goal she came and told me she couldn't do it. I told her to keep trying and get finally got it in on her third try. I think she is going to be a little social though. Her friend Eleanor was on the field beside us and she kept yelling for her and waving. It should be fun and entertaining to say the least.









Photobucket

No comments: