
Burt had a medical conference in Las Vegas the week before last so I tagged along for a getaway without kids as well. He was in CMEs all day but were able to spend the evenings together and I got to spend the days either to myself or with friends from residency.
These pics are from the Bellagio Conservatory. Incredible!!


Paris

A view of the strip

New York New York

The World of M&M store. I got Clara pink and purple M&Ms and John garnet and gold ones.

In front of the Bellagio

The fountains at the Bellagio were our favorite thing.

The Venetian

The Treasure Island show

A view of the mountains from our room

We stayed at Planet Hollywood and each room had a movie theme. Ours was Top Gun and there were items from the movie on display.


It was a good trip and a huge thanks to Grammy and Grandad for coming to stay with the kids. I will say neither of us have a desire to visit Las Vegas again.
No comments:
Post a Comment