Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cozumel Day

Kim and I getting ready to hit rainy and wet Cozumel. Becky, myself, and Kim in Cozumel.

I always have to hit Hard Rock Cafe.

Our authentic Mexican restaurant - it was so yummy!!!

My taco
So good!!

True local place that my husband would have loved. This is the front where there was a "tourist" menu with probably quadruple the price. We got our food in the back where a local guy told us to go. We did order chips, salsa, and guacamole in the front which is where we learned the difference in the prices.

Dark clouds and rain at Paradise Beach

Kim and I posing

It would have been nice to hang out here if it was sunny.

These were some posers.

The pool at Paradise Beach

Posing with John's sombrero

Our chocolate covered strawberries we received as apology for room service forgetting our creamer for our coffee at breakfast.

My eggplant entree at dinner.

My other entree - Tiger shrimp

Waiters singing





Photobucket

No comments: