Thursday, January 26, 2012

Girls Get-a-way

I was blessed by sweet friends Mary and Kim to be able to go on the Girls Get-a-way Cruise with Premier Christian Cruises. It was just what I needed to get away for a few days and relax. Plus, I got to spend time with precious friends who I don't see that often.


The kids pool area - I knew two kids at home who would love this!! It was my first cruise so I was blown away with all the cool food sculptures and all the food in general!! Leaving Fort Lauderdale, I was sad I didn't get to see any of my Fort Lauderdale friends while in town :( But we flew in Wednesday night and left Thursday morning. Then returned Monday morning with Monday afternoon flights.




Karen, Kim, and I as we were leaving port.


Dinner the first night Dessert the first night!! Oh, how I loved all the food especially since I didn't have to prepare any of it!!!





Photobucket

No comments: