Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Clara's First Dance Class

Clara had her first dance class tonight and she LOVED it!! She has been talking about being a ballerina for a while so I hope she really does continue her interest in it. Here she is before class.


I love her little pose here!
Waiting in brother's lap before dance class.
Stretching

Here is John during class. He actually did very good. We took coloring books and workbooks for him to do but he watched quite a bit. When they were getting tap shoes on he walked over to make sure his sister would get a pair. Then he complimented her after class on how good she did. He is a sweet big brother!
My little dancer. She was so happy. She had a big smile on her face the entire time.




Tap!!





Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John is the BEST big brother, I've decided! He is always so sweet and patient with his little sister!