Last weekend we went to east Tennessee for the Tenneessee/Bama football game with Papaw, Nana, and Uncle Larkin. Although it wasn't the outcome we would have hoped for, we had an awesome time tailgating and being in the sea of orange and white.
John and Uncle Larkin playing football.


Nothing makes my heart happy like having my boy in orange.

Posing with Larkin, my baby brother.

John climbing a tree.

Posing with the boys. John is wearing my Tennessee sweatshirt from when I was a little girl.

Jumping in the bounce house at Vol Village.

Playing games with Papaw

John in his new hat he won.

Cheering for the band and singing Rocky Top.

Larkin throwing the football.

John throwing.

My boy in Neyland!! I think Papaw looks pretty happy at the boy in orange too!

One of my favorite pictures of me and my boy!!!

Cheering for the VOLS!!

Nothing like running through the T!!! Chill bumps everytime!

Gametime!

Me and Bran, not the greatest picture I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment