The night before Burt left he gave the kids their "Daddy Dolls" or as John says his "Daddy pillow" because he doesn't have dolls. They were an immediate hit and the kids sleep with them everynight. John wants to take his to the park (which I don't allow) and wants daddy to eat dinner with us (which I do allow.)
Burt explaining that when the kids miss him they will have this to remind them of Daddy loving them and thinking about them.

John with his Daddy doll.

Clara immediately gave hers a hug.

John giving his Daddy doll a hug.

Clara giving her Daddy doll a hug.

John listening to Daddy some more.

Just a little fyi - I got each child a different daddy doll. I took one picture of Burt with his cover on and one without so the kids won't fight over whose is whose. John's has the cover on and Clara's does not in case you see them anywhere (because they will be traveling with us.)
No comments:
Post a Comment