Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Last Evening at the Beach

Out to dinner - John trying to get Clara to look at the camera.
Out feeding the birds



I promised John that he could take one last dip in the water, little did I know he would go diving into the waves and be soaking wet.
Little sister is never far behind.



It was so much fun!!


A shot John took of Clara and I at dinner.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Lueker Family Blog - Part 2 said...

Some of these pictures are just too sweet! The pictures on Father's Day were really great too! We absolutely love St. George Island but I don't know if I've ever heard anyone else going there. What a great beach that's not so touristy and crazy! Looks like you guys had an awesome time! :)

Unknown said...

Loved the pictures, Lori! I must say the shot of John and Burt watching fireworks touched the heart...the beach pics are great, too! I think you give the photographer a run for his money with your talents. The ones of you and Clara are priceless as well...John isn't a bad photographer either!