Friday, July 23, 2010

4th of July

We spent the 4th of July at the Armstrongs' pool. A tradition from 16 years ago when I was in high school. That was the first time Brandi and I spent the 4th at their pool, little did we know we would be a part of the family and still spending our 4ths there. Really didn't get many pictures of John and P, maybe because they were on the go all day.
Kennedy is more than happy to strike a pose though.
Grammy and Clara
I caught Kennedy doing this little dance when I was on the deck.
An evening of Guitar Hero (Brandi, you said no facebook but you didn't say no blog;)
Cracking up at Burt and John. Burt didn't know the words were at the top of the screen to the very end of the song.
John singing.
P shaking his booty.
Clara loved "singing" too.
Sparklers

Love this John and Dad shot.


Photobucket

No comments: