Thursday, February 11, 2010

Beth Moore Book Signing

I have been doing Beth Moore Bible studies for about 4 years and LOVE them! I have grown so much in my faith from doing them. I truly have a hunger for the word when I am not in it now. So I started following her blog a while ago and there is this moose named Miesta Moose that goes around and visits Beth at different locations. Today, Miesta Moose arrived at my house just in time to go visit Beth in Nashville at her book signing for So Long Insecurity. Waiting for Beth at the bookstore.

Beth arrived and was as cute as ever.

I presented Beth with Miesta Moose and she was so excited. She immediately had to do a photo op with him like he was getting a book signed.


My first picture with her.


My 2nd picture - Yes, that is right! I got to get my picture made with her twice. I attended the 2nd book signing of the day and it was not crowded at all. We spent some fun time with the Siesta Mama!

Chatting it up with Beth! She did a Q and A since there wasn't many people. How much fun to ask her where she shops? What kind of mascara she wears? Her favorite movie? Her favorite Bible studies she has written?

LOVE Her!!










Photobucket

1 comment:

Lori said...

That's awesome! So....where does she shop? I just got my ticket for the simulcast in April. Can't wait.