6 years ago
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Day 4 - Hollywood Studios
The fourth day of our vacation we headed over to Hollywood Studios. Although it is smaller, we loved it and kept busy throughout the day.
On the backlot tour -
We had lunch at Hollywood and Vine. The Little Einsteins were there as well as JoJo and Goliath. John watches Little Einsteins but I didn't even think JoJo was still on the air. Both of my kids loved JoJo and Goliath though. (Although John did think he was going to get to see Goliath of Bible fame. ) John dancing with Goliath.
Clara clapping during the dancing!
Little Einsteins

Goliath with Clara
John with Goliath
John during another dance time!
Clara with JoJo!
John with JoJo!
John with Handy Manny! One of our all time favorites!
John on the streets of New York City!
In San Fransico
The great parade at Hollywood Studios! So fun!!
I love Clara's expression watching the parade!
One of the dancers with the kids!
Seeing Mickey!
With The Incredibles!
Lightning McQueen
Beauty and the Beast show - another great show!
I was so proud of John for riding the Tower of Terror. He was supposed to go back and ride with me since we had a child swap but decided against the 2nd time. On a side note, when I went to ride it, the bellhop checking me in was a student at the University of Tennessee. So I talked to her for a minute before getting on the ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment