Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Party

Last night we went to some friends' Halloween party. The kids finally wore their official Halloween costumes. Here is Jessie from Toy Story 2! Please note her about 60 year old boots! They were her Grandpa Shad's boots. They are too cute!
Here is Woody!
Cutest cowboy I know!
This was also Clara's first day in pigtails! I love them! She had a red cowboy hat but she did not like it.
The cowboys!

The cowgirls! My precious young 'uns!
It was a family party and we were supposed to come in a theme. Here is the Queen Bee with her two little bees. (Sharon with Ben and Annie)
The tree hugging family! (Monica, Jimmy, Trey, and Kaitlann)

Here are the cowboys and cowgirls!
Cinderella and her two evil stepsisters (Lamar, Regina, and Bentley)
The Peter Pan theme from our hosts - Captain Hook, Wendy, Tinkerbell, Peter Pan and a mermaid. (Mike, Jennie, Avery, Jude, and Tessa)
By the way, the Cinderella theme won the prize!! I didn't get a couple of pictures on here though.



Photobucket

No comments: