Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween at School

The kids had their Halloween celebration at school today. Both of the kids had parties and John's class got to dress up. John decided he was going to be a knight for school. The knight and his princess!
Both of the kids with their "cheese" although John wasn't looking at me.
I love how Clara is staring up at her big brother in this one!
Clara in her Halloween sweater.
These are the cupcakes I made for John's class. I totally stole the idea from my friend Amy who has the most creative ideas. Not bad for my first try.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

Love the cupcakes! That's really cute and looks simple enough for me to try :)

I miss being able to take homemade stuff into preschool. Everything on base schools has to be store bought :(