Fort Campbell is home of the 101st Screaming Eagles so in honor of them this week is Week of the Eagles. Friday night we enjoyed the festivities by going to the concert. John Rich, Hank Williams Jr., Jake Owens, and Carrie Underwood performed. Quite a lineup for a free concert on post!
The kids pre-concert

John's reaction to the loud music, luckily he got over it. I think he enjoyed the bouncy houses and the rock climbing wall more though.

My sweet girl at her first concert!

John Rich performing

Hank Williams Jr.

Jake Owens

John after a blue Italian Ice

Here he was actually dancing

Clara with the Italian Ice

A family shot about 10 pm -

Carrie Underwood performing


All in all it was a great night! We enjoyed some Buffalo Wild Wings!! Yummy! Something we have missed greatly since leaving Columbus. We left about 11 from the concert. John passed out on the walk to the truck but Clara was still awake 4 hours past her bedtime.
1 comment:
I am loving your pictures and your HAIR is adorable !!!
I love it long!!
Much love
Kim
Post a Comment