At the OSC super sign-up, we were able to sign up for a free Kindermusik class for each of the kids. John went on Monday and he was so NOT into it. That would be my son, you see the one laying on his back and the hat covering his head while all of the other children are playing their stick instruments.

So the teacher modified so all the children were laying on their backs, so that would be John sitting up!!

Ok, so not into it a little bit!

Actually running around with the teacher!

He was not interested in the class at all until all of the other children who were signed up received their packet of activities. He then lost it and was crying because he wanted the "stuff." He even admited to me the only reason he wanted to go to the class was so he could get the stuff. Needless to say, Mommy is not paying $240 so we can get the "stuff."
Clara went the next day and she enjoyed her class more but was still running around. I might decide to do a session with her later but for now we are waiting for PDO to start.
2 comments:
Caroline's first kindermusik class was Thursday and she liked it for about the first 50 minutes. Then she kept saying...shoes, mama, shoes, bye bye then wouldn't stop crying! I thought my child was the only one not that into kindermusik, guess not!!
I have a certificate for a free class and have debated going. I hate the thought of paying all that money and then the girls not liking it. I think we're going to stick with MOPS and Bible study for right now :)
Post a Comment