6 years ago
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Easter Craftiness
Let me first say that I am not crafty, I long to be though. I have all these ideas in my head but then when I try to do them they DO NOT work out. Well, recently I have been actually making some nice things. I have made Clara a canvas with her initials and a hairbow holder. A few years ago I saw a Easter egg wreath and wanted to make one. Finally, yesterday John and I made an Easter egg wreath. It is actually cute!! I love to decorate for every holiday and this is the cutest little welcome to Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Wow, great job! I'm like you, no crafty bone in my body. Please tell what you did to make your wreath. I smell a project here and maybe at MOPS too :)
Post a Comment