John thought it would be nice if Clara and I became Power Rangers for the day too. Here is Clara in her toboggan that made her a Power Ranger. Oh, she needed goggles too. She didn't like those.
Hey! I know I just commented, but I just saw this post on a discount at Disney for military families and thought of you. http://www.mommieswithcents.com/2009/01/free-disney-admission.html
Philippians 3:10 Amplified Version For my determined purpose is that I may know Him, that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His person more strongly and more clearly.
3 comments:
Lori, I couldn't even tell it was you! Good job of dressing up, John. Clara is precious but maybe next time, try a scarf instead of goggles.
That is so cute and hilarious too!
Hey! I know I just commented, but I just saw this post on a discount at Disney for military families and thought of you. http://www.mommieswithcents.com/2009/01/free-disney-admission.html
Post a Comment