Tuesday, September 30, 2008

First Day of School

This is John's third week of school but I am just now getting to post his first day. He goes two days a week from 9-2:30 at a local Methodist church, but not the one we are going to. So far he is doing great and is even taking naps. How in the world do they get him to do that?
On the way -
Getting ready to go in -
Inside the school - Going in and getting right to work -
Ready for my day -

Photobucket

2 comments:

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

He's getting so big! I'd say if they can get him to take naps, five days a week sounds good :)
Madison comes home even more engergized from school, and I can't remember the last nap she took.

donnyandkim said...

Lori, in the pic of his face close-up, John looks exactly like Burt...I mean...exactly!!! Hope y'all are well.