Friday, August 29, 2008

Ice Cream at Cold Stone

We went out for ice cream at Cold Stone and John loved his blue ice cream!
Yummo!
Can you believe they are eating this stuff in front of me again?
Having fun with Daddy!
Aren't they sweet together?When we got home John did one of his favorite things, looked up at the stars!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

John,
Glad you like the blue ice cream. I really, really wanted to like it too, but the two times I've gotten it at Cold Stone, I haven't finished it. So, Mommy and Daddy decided that I had to start getting Sweet Cream, and I love to eat it...with sprinkles, of course!
We have a Dairy Queen in front of our local grocery store, so I usually beg Mommy to stop...it doesn't always work!

Madison

Clara-I'm there with you...I can't have my own ice cream yet either...just tastes of my parents' ice cream.

Luke