Grandad and John
Grammy and Clara
Clara and her daddy on Father's Day
Grammy and John playing Tinkertoys.
John playing with Nana
John in Grandpa Shad's 8th grade football helmet
Nana and Clara, this is where Clara spent the majority of her weekend. Cuddling up with Nana was her favorite spot.

Grandad and Clara
John decided before we left to go to Grammy and Grandad's house that he was going to sleep with them. I told him to call and ask, which he did and they agreed. John talked them to sleep the first night. The second night I think he went to sleep faster.
Grandad and Clara
John decided before we left to go to Grammy and Grandad's house that he was going to sleep with them. I told him to call and ask, which he did and they agreed. John talked them to sleep the first night. The second night I think he went to sleep faster.





No comments:
Post a Comment