John is into making tents or castles. We have to use all the blankets and pillows to create them. Here Daddy and John are in their tent with their little lights reading a book. Or maybe John is playing with the light
WE LOVE MAKING TENTS over here! That is such a boy thing :) BTW: I have been meaning to call you - I have a lasagna for you :) Plus I need to see Clara before you move Call me and let me know when would be a good time :) Love ya Kim
Philippians 3:10 Amplified Version For my determined purpose is that I may know Him, that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His person more strongly and more clearly.
1 comment:
WE LOVE MAKING TENTS over here!
That is such a boy thing :)
BTW: I have been meaning to call you - I have a lasagna for you :)
Plus I need to see Clara before you move
Call me and let me know when would be a good time :)
Love ya
Kim
Post a Comment