Friday, June 27, 2008

On Our Way Out

So this is the day Burt graduates from residency. It is hard to believe it is finally here. Burt and I got married about 2 weeks before he started medical school. Now seven years later we are finally to the point that training is over. And with that we are moving yet again. We are off to Fort Campbell, KY. It is funny that is where I wanted to be stationed when I knew he was joining the Army to pay for medical school. Now I don't want to leave Fort Benning, GA, a place I didn't want to come for residency (my vote was Fort Gordon.) It is funny that now I call this place home. I have wonderful friends who are like my family and just love this town in general. I am sure there are new adventures God has in store for us. We prayed that God would place us where he wanted us and even though we wanted to stay here, God knows best. We will rely on him for this new chapter in our lives as we do with each new chapter.

So as we take the next few days to move, there won't be posts until we get to our new place with new computer service.

No comments: