Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Yes, today I turned the big 3-0! I decided I wasn't going to focus on the number but on the actual celebration. John and Burt threw me a little birthday party. John was so excited when they got back with the cake that he woke me up from a nap yelling Happy Birthday! Although my naps are pretty precious right now so is he that he was so excited for his Mommy's birthday! John dipping into the cake!
John likes some cake, well the frosting!

Opening a present! John enjoying Mommy's cake!

5 comments:

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

Happy Birthday, Lori!

Your cake looks delicious...tell Burt he did a good job. I'm on six years without a cake...we'll see how high the count goes!

Madison loves the frosting too.

Martha

connorcolesmom said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
It looks like you had a great day
I am bound and determined to see you b/f you move but Craig has shingles right now and I have quarantined everyone to make sure we do not have it - yuck
Enjoy those precious naps and those beautiful children
Blessings
Kim

Brandi said...

Happy Birthday to you...sorry we didn't call and sing as we usually do. We didn't want to wake you from a nap.

Alicia said...

Happy 3-0!!
Love,
Josh, Alicia & Caroline

Alicia said...

All these years of being your Baby Cuz...now I can relish in 5 more months of being 29!! Happy 30th!

Your baby cuz,
Josh