Thursday we went to the Easter Egg Hunt for the church at Ms. Tyler's home. She has been hosting the St. Paul Easter Egg Hunt for over 30 years at her beautiful home. We enjoyed hunting eggs. John didn't like getting the plastic eggs, he hadn't quite figured out there was candy in them. He picked up the candy eggs. He already knew they were candy so why bother with the hassle. Although, once he tried the eggs he didn't like them. He just doesn't like candy but loves chocolate.

John and Robert discussing strategy.

Checking out the eggs.

Picking up some eggs.

Showing Mommy what all he has got.

Trying out the candy egg.

Excited about posing for a picture!

Can you catch me Mommy?
Can I really play in this tree?

Looking innocent!

Actually looking at Mommy, finally a priceless shot!

1 comment:
I'm with you, Non! I'm a chocolate lover too! I had two Hersery Kisses & 1/2 bag of M&M's all before church this morning. I think my Mom & Dad hide the rest b/c I haven't seen it at all today?!
Post a Comment