6 years ago
Friday, February 22, 2008
For My Dear Friend Lori
And only because she requested it. I also know that this favor will have to be returned because she is only about two months behind me in the expanding belly race. The day will come when we will get to see Lori's belly pics. :) So this is a picture taken by John. Not bad for a two-year-old, huh? I thought he did rather well although the angle could probably be more flattering. I am going to try to get a picture in another week or two because I have one at the same time when I was pregnant with John. I will be able to compare the two pictures and see a little more of how a boy and a girl do different things to your body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Your awesome!
You look so sweet!
I'll return the favor soon!
Way to go, Non! I'm impressed with your camera skills!!
i think you get more beautiful as each passes!!
love,
dick
i think you get more beautiful as each passes!!
love,
dick
oops! i should have said i think you get more beautiful as each day passes!
love,
dick
Jer. 29:11
Post a Comment