Monday, December 3, 2007

Weekend in Tally

Mommy and I have spent the past five days at Grammy and Grandad's house visiting with them , Nana, and the dogs (oh, and BT the cat although he won't have much to do with us.) We had a great time. There is never a shortage of things to do when Grandad is involved.

Here is one evening when we took the dogs to the park, all four of them. Grandad helping me over a fence. The dogs and I in the bushes.
Running in the field
Climbing on the monument, my dog Abe is the one closest too me. He is also the biggest of the crew.

Standing on another monument. I also helped Grammy in the kitchen making biscuits.


I did a good job.
I continued my new activity of making houses or castles with pillows.
This is fun stuff.
We also went to the park across from Grammy and Grandad's house. I call it John's park.
I did a good job of climbing too.
Laying on top of Nana.
Spending some quality time with Ikey.
Ikey is Abe's dad.

Ikey is a sweet dog.

No comments: