Cheese! Getting ready to go.
I am ready for some candy, can we finish these pictures please!
I think this costume needs a hat. 
I am ready for some candy, can we finish these pictures please!
Daddy has been working nights so we went trick-or-treating with my friend Emerson and his parents. Emerson went as a Princeton fan since it was a little too warm for his dinosaur costume.
Posing in front of some neighbors lawn decorations.
This is our neighbor Clyde. I think he is about the coolest because he has a lawn mower, a weedeater, and a blower. He gave me four handfuls of candy! He is even cooler now.
Back at home after a fun-filled night.
Look at all this candy. Mommy said a two-year-old does not need this much candy. So today I have yet to see any of it and I haven't asked for it either.

Yum! A sucker. Mommy doesn't usually let me have these.
Posing in front of some neighbors lawn decorations.
Yum! A sucker. Mommy doesn't usually let me have these.





2 comments:
John,
We knew you would be Buzz. We saw the costume at the Disney Store oneday, and Mommy thought of you. We are so similar in that we had the same pumpkin flashlights, a very similar basket, and we're not allowed to have suckers either. Madison spent most of the evening as we walked (or rode in the stroller in Luke's case) eating suckers before they could be taken away!
Looks like you had fun too!
Madison and Luke
Non,
I love your Buzz costume! The green shoes go great with it!! Yeah, my mom took my candy away too. I've been able to have some gum...sugar free...but I don't know the difference! It's still good. I miss you!!
Bro
Post a Comment