Monday, November 19, 2007

THE HAIRCUT

Yes, Mommy finally did it. She took me to get my haircut for the first time. As traumatizing she thought it would be for her, it was even more so for me. I cried almost the entire time.
The before shot This is so not fun Mommy!
You would think I would enjoy sitting in the airplane and eating goldfish, but no.
Please get me out of here.
Finally settling down The after shot.


3 comments:

Lori said...

Oh..John you look so handsome! Glad to see you finally enjoying the goldfish! :)

Brandi said...

Non, I love the cut, dude. I'm enjoying my new cut also. Too bad your mom didn't bring along the chocolate. I sat perfectly still and didn't say a word during my hair cut. Ahhh, the power of chocolate...
Love,
P.

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

Nice haircut John! Mommy has never made me go and get a haircut. She always cuts it in the bathtub. Luckily, I like it now, but man, I used to hate it. Glad you made it through the ordeal.
Madison