Ok, so Mommy is not into gymnastics for boys but Daddy is still on nights and we really needed to get out of the house. MOPS was having a playgroup at the gymnastics place and since Mommy told me Aunt Lola was the state champion a few years ago we decided to go. I really was not into it at first but then I realized I got to do lots of fun stuff, and there were other boys there too.

Running across the blow up thing. This was cool because we were all sitting on the blue part and when they turned on the blower it lifted us up, Mommies and kids. Then we got to run across it and it was like a bouncy house.

Doing my pull-ups.

Going through the tunnel.

Watch this, I got to jump from way up high.

Now I am in the pit, Aunt Lola I know you will be jealous of this.

Just chillin'.

Running on the trampoline.

Mommy really wanted to get a picture of me on the balance beam since that was Aunt Lola's favorite event but it was hard since Mommy was holding my hand.
1 comment:
Hi John!
I was in gymnastics for four months before Luke was born. The trampoline and ball pit were my favorite things-looks like a lot of fun. Sorry you've been under the weather. Both Luke and I have had a cold for a week or so, but we're getting better. I know you must not feel good if you fell asleep during Sesame Street!
Love,
Madison
Post a Comment