Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Go Vols!

Saturday was a day dedicated to the Vols. It is an all day event at the University of Tennessee. Mommy went to the game with Papaw, Nana La, and Uncle Larkin. Mommy said maybe I can go next year. I got to stay with Mimmie and Popsy and had a good time. I even watched the game and thought Smokey was funny when he did his push-ups. Here are some pictures of Mommy and crew.

Tailgating before the game. Here Mommy is with Brandi because her and Ryan came over to tailgate with them.


Aunt Lola came over too. They were real close to her dorm and anything to get away from the cafeteria food, right? Before the game they honored the 1967 National Championship team.
The football team running through the T.

Here is some football action. Aunt Lola came over during halftime to see Mommy.
Here Mommy poses with Uncle Larkin. Uncle Larkin wasn't into getting his picture made at first but then he was enjoying it.

Aunt Lola with her roommate Chelsey.

No comments: