Technically Mommy did the babysitting but I really wanted to help, for about an hour anyways. Mommy was babysitting our friend Karis while her Mommy worked on a Habitat house. I love Karis and I call her "My" Karis. We had good fun for an hour and then I didn't want to share any toys with her. I even climbed into the exersaucer that I haven't been in for months. Yet when it was time for her to leave, I cried because I didn't want her to go.
Here I am trying to unbuckle her carseat.

Karis and me just hanging out. (I do like making eyes at the pretty girls.)

I am reading her a book.

I am showing her the proper way to hold your "Paci Night" and "Blankie Night."

Showing her my current favorite show, Barney. Yes, the purple dinosaur has invaded our house.
No comments:
Post a Comment