Uncle Rylan and Uncle Jace are visiting with us from Tennessee. I love hanging out with the big boys. Yesterday we took them to our favorite summertime hangout, Callaway Gardens. We had fun at the beach.
Uncle Jace and I in the water.

Now I am swimming with Uncle Rylan.

The boys just chillin' in the water.

Swimming with Uncle Rylan

Building sandcastles with Uncle Jace.

All the boys making sandcastles.

Uncle Jace and Uncle Rylan left us for a while to play at Iceberg Island. I did not like that they left me but they had fun. Here Uncle Rylan is trying to make it across to the other side.

Uncle Jace is falling off the tube bridge here.

Here we are eating lunch. I did not want what Mommy packed me. I would rather eat Uncle Jace's food.

This was a pretty fun day! I love hanging out with my uncles.

No comments:
Post a Comment