Saturday, July 28, 2007

Friday Night at Callaway

Friday night we were off to Callaway again with Daddy with us this time. We went to see the FSU Flying High Circus (We know this makes Grandad happy.)

Here I seem to be enjoying the trapeze. They were high.

I don't know if you can see them but they are up there. Here is the tight-rope walker.

I seem very interested.
One of my new favorite things to do is to go "fast, fast, fast." With a big field beside the circus tent I was able to do this. I run full force and then fall and laugh. Here I am running. I also like Mommy or Daddy to chase me.
This is after Mommy caught me.I also enjoying looking at the other people.

Here I am just enjoying the show after my running around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss you and love you. Hope to see you soon, but love keeping up with you through your blog.

Love to All,
Aunt Laura