Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Callaway Again?!?

Yesterday we seriously needed to get out of the house. John wanted cookies, ice cream, juice, you name it. So we, as in Mommy, decided we needed to go somewhere. Since it was going to be 96 degrees and the pool is closed on Monday, I decided a trip to the beach at Callaway was in order. So we threw a few things in the car and off we went. It was a nice two hours followed by an even nicer three and half hour nap. I have a feeling there will be several more trips to Callaway.


I think I have enough sand toys, but not quite for sure.

Checking to make sure these things work.
Yes, once again I am fearless and just walk right into the water. I would keep going until Mommy stopped me and steered me in the other direction. I love the water!


Just doing a little sunbathing in the water. Wake me when I am tan!
Just taking a little break.
I finally decided to get in the float with much encouragement from Mom, although it was not for long.Another fun activity was playing on the playground equipment.




Taking a Cheetos break. What a great snack! As mommy said, she packed in a hurry, at least they were baked. "Cheesing" it with mom. (My cheese was from the cheetos.)




No comments: